HIMSS Midwest Gateway Presents: Artificial Intelligence & Predictive Analytics in Healthcare (Thursday Sept 22nd)
HIMSS Midwest Gateway Presents
"Artificial Intelligence & Predictive Analytics in Healthcare"
Date: Thursday, September 22nd, 2016
Time: 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Location: Washington University – Bauer Hall 240 Parking:
Parking information will be provided shortly
Cost: Free for members; $30.00 non-members
Register at: http://midwestgateway.
Light refreshments will be provided!
• Understand how predictive analytics differs from retrospective business intelligence
• Develop an appreciation for the impact predictive analytics has had in our modern world.
• Be able to describe how predictive analytics is relevant in Healthcare today as well as some example opportunities for the future.
• Describe the difference between causality and probability based correlations.
• How is Artificial Intelligence changing the practice of predictive analytics?
Jeff Bell, CIO Keystone Technologies